Thursday, December 16, 2010

One Adorable Granddaughter

This week has been sooooo cold with snow added to the equation today, and I have had to walk into Center City many times on one errand or another. Fortunately I have a very warm coat, scarf, hat, gloves and boots, and now I have a new photo of Claire that warms my heart every time I look at it.
For the moment, my "brag book" is my blackberry, and I have delighted in sharing my downloaded shots of Claire with special friends.
Last night at the South Jersey Ski Club holiday party, I shared many previous photos with my very good friend Janet, and we have already decided that Claire and her 3 month old grandson, Cain, will make the perfect couple :-).
It is amazing how much Claire has changed in just a week. I cannot wait to see her on Saturday and have the opportunity to hold and cuddle her again. Claire Mason Emala
10 days old

No comments: