Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Claire is the Cutest!

This morning I drove up to St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livinston, NJ to visit Ashley, Jason and Claire for a few hours. We had such a fun visit, and except for one small meltdown shortly after I arrived, Claire was such a well-behaved little bundle of joy. Ashley actually was able to eat her lunch in peace and savor the Mint Chocolate Chip and Mint Chocolate Cookie Turkey Hill Dynamic Duo Ice Cream that was my treat to her. Toys are not allowed in the hospital criblets, but I had to sneak in Claire's first doll for this photo. I found this cutie pie yesterday at the Christmas Village around City Hall, and I had it embroidered with her name on the spot. I simply had to be the one to give Claire her first doll baby.
Claire was born on the 6th night of Hannukah, and like all members of this family, she will no doubt grow up enjoying the celebration of as many holidays as is humanly possible, especially if they include lights, gifts, and yummy food.

Jason's mom made the cutest Advent calendar for all three of them that includes a box with a special treat for each of the 24 days leading up to Christmas. Claire, of course, had to hold the one representing her birthday, December 6.


And I, of course, just had to hold Claire as much as I possibly could!



No comments: