Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bountiful Birthday Cards


Before I put them away, I thought you all might like to see the sheer number of birthday cards a 60th birthday can bring. May Dale have many, many more opportunities to fill even more tabletops with cards!


No doubt you have noticed the "gadget" I added today. Once a Ms. Global Studies, ie history and culture nerd teacher, always one so I could not resist. When I saw how large it appears and where it appears on the page, I was just a bit taken aback. However, as yet I do not know how to make it smaller or how to place it elsewhere on the page so please bear with me as I continue to experiment with this new technology. And, perhaps you will learn something new in the meantime :-).


Hope you are all enjoying Beijing 2008 even half as much as I am. However, there is one big problem with the time difference between the USA and China. I have found myself staying up too late every night so I can watch those event finals in swimming and gymnastics. I am now getting by on less than 6 hours of sleep, but it has definitely been worth it.




No comments: