Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well, It's About Time

I have been so deliquent with blog updates, and when I just realized that it has actually been almost 3 weeks since I last sat down and updated friends and fam on our Philly goings on, well, I felt worse than ever. It is time to make up for lost time!

I will begin with this wonderful before and after view of our patio. It is looking better than ever this late spring, and we have spent many an happy hour out there already.
Enzo is reluctantly out in the snow on a late February 2010 afternoon during the "Snowpacolypse", and
loving the sweet morning sun in June 2010! What a difference a mere 4 months makes! While we humans in the family all LOVE the snow, we also really appreciate the four seasons. It would be hard to live in a place without them.
This is the place to be on warm late spring mornings...


enjoying the flowers and the morning sunshine.

Nerina loves it as much as Enzo does but she is much more reluctant to be photographed.















No comments: