Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow!

Atlantic City...December 19, 2009
So what if the snow was flying early in the AM in Philly, Dale said, "Of Course, We Can Make it!" so we set out in the storm to AC (I knitted!). It took us 2.5 hours on very snowy and treacherous roads, but after that adventure we were home free, warm, and cozy. The beach in the snow was amazing and worth the trip to get there! I have never seen anything like it!!
So, let's walk outside to catch a breath of fresh air and at the height of the snowstorm! Chris, Stefano, and others who have made the trip to AC with us, can you believe this!? I have never seen the beach in snow before. It was truly "una meraviglia'!! I love snow and I love the beach. This combined the best of both worlds! Would you ever think that The Boardwalk would look like this!
The walkway to our favorite summer place.
Amazing!!!



No comments: